NesCafeUSA and Coffeemate

Every so often, I get the chance to check out new products. I recently got the opportunity from www.Smiley360.com and NesCafe to try a new Coffeemate product (free of charge, only want my opinion!)


So I was very interested in trying out this product, because I'm all about coffee. Love the stuff, some days I think it's the only thing that keeps me going.

I have to admit, I didn't read the instructions before I tried it out. I thought it was something that I added TO MY COFFEE...but it wasn't. It's something that you use AS coffee. I kept adding and adding thinking that it was going to chill the coffee out. It smelled like hot chocolate and it was delicious. It was even more delicious once I figured out that didn't need coffee...only hot water.

This will be the perfect thing to take camping this Summer...all I'll need to do it boil some water and POOF! Coffee...no need to bring grounds, filters, sugar or creamer...this is an all in one product. I've found it on the shelves at my local Fred Meyer...it's down the aisle with the coffee and filters :) Give it a shot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Box!

HELLO?!

One Month In